HR Innovation Analyst Lead
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Partnering in defining the HR vision for major change initiatives within HR Support Services and HR Technology Services to meet CommonSpirit Health’s evolving business and market needs and ensure successful implementation of appropriate technology. Engaging in forward thinking solutions to increase the value add of HR technology for CommonSpirit. Maintain collaborative and productive relationships with the HR and IT to ensure mutually realized success during project implementation. Be the conduit for exploring solutions and functionality that lead to a high level of engagement with HR systems.
*This is a remote opportunity
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Key participant in defining HR vision for technology innovation needed in order to drive efficiencies and effectiveness in tool usage and processes
- Act as the primary partner with the COE’s and Implementation Managers in recommending new technology and overseeing innovation proof of concepts and pilots.
- Champion expanded functionality within implemented applications and engage in process review for improvements.
- Project team member engaging in implementing strategic projects to support business growth, team effectiveness, and customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for process design, re-engineering, simplification, and automation
- Consult and recommend solutions that may expand outside of the normal approach
- Identify new and innovative ways to approach delivery of tools supporting excellent end user experience for employees and leadership
- Engage in thought sessions leading to strategic and innovative solutions to technology supporting HR
- Research and engage with vendors on solutions for strategic initiatives and actively participate in the selection and implementation
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $38.81 to $56.46 hourly rates, annualized.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years experience with technology solutions and preferably supporting HR
- Skills demonstrating effective analysis and decision making
- Presentation skills
- General knowledge of HR tools and processes
- Demonstrated skills to assess customer service requirements
- Understanding of HR industry technology, vendors and tools
- Ability to organize information, people and messages to deliver on agenda
- Ability to effectively communicate strategy and execute strategic initiatives within an operations environment
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.