Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Department: Medical ICU
- Hours/Pay Period: 48
The posted compensation range of $41.34 - $69.80 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Current incentives for qualifying external nurses with a 2-year commitment:
- Up to a $20,000Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)
- Up to $25,000 inEducation Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
- Relocation Assistance for experienced RNs
As an ICU Nurse at St Elizabeth Hospital, you’ll monitor critically ill and unstable patients following extensive surgery, injury, or life-threatening disease.
Develop and maintain strong assessment and critical thinking skills in a clinical environment where you’ll practice with significant autonomy and collaboration with other interdisciplinary team members. Leading-edge inpatient care is supported by Franciscan Mission Control and Virtual Health Services.
St Elizabeth is a rural community hospital located in the town of Enumclaw, Washington. It is licensed for 38-beds and includes a fully equipped critical care. We are part of the Virginia Mason Franciscan Health system in the Pacific Northwest offering a seamless connected system that offers quality care close to home.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
- This position is responsible for providing care to the patient who is hemodynamically compromised and requires monitoring of multiple systems and/or nursing interventions.
- Work is performed under standards of safety and quality care that provide instruction/guidance for taking care of issues and patient needs in the absence of a physician using our Virtual Health Services.
- Requires the use of judgment and critical thinking in skills in making decisions regarding patient care (within the scope of practice), including knowledge and integration of available standards, resources and data, and in the efficient utilization of staff/resources.
- Work involves frequent contact with physicians, patients, patient families, community agencies, patient care staff and management.
- An incumbent is accountable for the quality of care provided to patients, and has the authority to direct care, provide education, seek resources at the unit/department level, and delegate appropriate tasks.
Education & Experience
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
- Previous PCU/ICU experience preferred, or
- 1-2 years med/surg experience and successful completion of critical care residency program, or
- New graduate with completion of senior practicum in a specialty area i.e.: critical care, ED, PACU and successful completion of critical care residency program.
License & Certification
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current Healthcare BLS Certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or attainment within six months of hire.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or attainment within six months of hire.
- PCCN (Progressive Care Certified Nurse) or CCRN (Critical Care Certified Nurse) preferred.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN ICU at St Elizabeth Hospital?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started