System Director IT and Digital Employee Experience
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Director will also lead a multi-year talent transformation program. This program includes a number of initiatives that support our people's journey of investing and transforming our talent into a tech, engineering, experience and product centered organization. The Director will oversee transformation programs including Operating Model modernization, Employee Experience and Employee Development. The Director will closely manage performance of milestones, key performance indicators (KPIs) and financials across a multi-year roadmap. The Director is measured based on attainment of KPIs, milestones and financial goal attainment and accuracy.
The Director will lead a multifaceted team of employees, contractors and managers. The VP will flex labor up and down as necessary to meet demands of the organization. The VP, while working with other stakeholders inside and external to her/his organization, will operate in an agile method, ensuring that demands are met and solutions are continually refined as demands change.
- Directs critical talent transformation programs that materially enhance the talent journey and corresponding organizational talent health and wellbeing. These include operating model, employee experience, employee engagement and development.
- Deliver a portfolio of transformation initiatives that materially enhance the talent journey and corresponding health of the organization. Closely monitor and meet commitments to ensure value creation happens as planned or expectations are exceeded.
- Build and execute the Talent Framework - Lead next generation operating model designed for visibility to work and constraints, customer driven prioritization, adaptive resource management, and continuous execution of value across all IT & Digital. Responsible for shaping and delivery of the overall talent strategy and transformation programs necessary to ensure talent is effectively acquired, developed, and deployed to drive and support the business with outcomes.
- Talent Strategy and Execution - Spearhead the strategy, development and execution of talent management, to include an actionable and targeted plans for operating model, development, engagement, communications, stakeholder management, metrics, and feedback loop. Anticipate organizational changes that come with operational changes and large-scale implementations and the change management and communications interventions which will be needed
- Enable robust capacity planning and management – Manage a high growth, right-paced talent force in this "new normal" requiring fresh ways of thinking. Partner with a variety of teams and groups within CommonSpirit— to help ensure that the teams are balanced, sized and aligned in the right strategic direction. Drive a robust capacity model to manage total capacity, right number of people at the right cost. Creates strategic recommendations to improve productivity while balancing service levels and costs. Managing teams to proactively analyze and implement core vs flex staffing, plans including re-forecasting requirements.
- Talent Onboarding Orchestration - Enable and provide the right level of support, encouragement and accountability with key leaders to ensure that onboarding efforts are successfully deployed and sustained. Engage with cross-functional leaders to simplify processes and ensure swift throughput.
- Nurture Engagement and Wellbeing - Build Robust Employee engagement, wellbeing and communication channels as tracked through engagement index score. Lead various programs, such as Diversity, Values, Employee Assistance, necessary to strengthen the talent necessary to ensure we deliver on our differentiated people strategies in support of the overall business strategy and agenda.
- Lead Career Development - Drive talent review process in order to ensure effective identification of talent for growth opportunities. Design and deliver learning and development programs to support the development of skills and competencies critical to the success of ITD. Lead career development program efforts by ensuring career framework is in place to support career pathing clarity, career conversations and planning are occurring, and promotional/career advancement are effectively being provided. Build CommonSpirit Health Digital University, build a framework for investing and developing our people.
- Prepares, reviews, interprets, and analyzes a variety of information, data, and reports. Recommends and implements policies and procedures to improve operational effectiveness and enhancements to services or programs.
- Manages assigned budget and assists with the annual budget development process. Prepares cost estimates and budget recommendations. Monitors and controls expenditures to the business and/or strategic objective.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary
Compensation Range:$59.67to $77.00, hourly rates, annualized. Depending upon geographic pay area.
Position is eligible for incentive pay based on company performance. Position is able to work remotely.
Bachelor of Science degree; Masters’ degree preferred
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience in a management position required
- 10+ years’ experience with performing learning and development and/or cultural change management..
- May substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Managed projects of varying sizes.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.