Sr Technical Analyst
The posted compensation range of $38.81 - $56.28 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Senior Technical Analyst provides application technology expertise and direction in the application support/development/implementation of highly complex enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects. May lead to resolution of highly complex problems.
The Senior Technical Analyst may occasionally work on projects, engaged in enterprise wide projects as a team member or as a team leader. Acts as subject matter expert for multiple areas. Leads a cross functional team to troubleshoot highly complex hardware, software and system problems.
- Responsible for delivering or leading the gathering of technical requirements, design, development, support, maintenance deployment of functional applications as well as information support processes.
- Responsible for taking on-call on a regular basis
- Lead resolution of highly complex issues or requests that need a technical expert for specific solution sets. Typically involved in problem management activities which includes performing diagnosis, troubleshooting and critical thinking to solve or fulfill needs of medium and high complexity; utilizing knowledge management and escalating issues when necessary.
- Follows appropriate change control process at all times
- Responsible for completing tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicating across teams and all levels of management.
- Lead technical analysis discussions, deliver supporting artifacts and assist with conducting review sessions for all necessary approvals.
- Develops, maintains and is a reviewer of knowledge management artifacts and leads transition to operations functions following implementation delivery.
- Receives necessary information and training of applications during the implementation of new solutions, upgrades, fixes.
- Leads product release management functions which may include developing test plans, perform test plans, facilitate with end user for end user acceptance testing and may develop application validation scripts for ongoing operations team.
- Participates in estimating and resource planning for highly complex or enterprise wide solutions.
- Provides guidance and training and problem solving assistance to other team members and operational support teams.
- Leads efforts on continuous process improvement activities to ultimately improve customer satisfaction experience.
- Involved in the development of service level agreements (SLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to leadership.
- Remote eligible.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 10+ years’ experience working in IT as an Application Systems Analyst or Technical Analyst role
- Excellent writing/documentation and communication skills.
- Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Experience working with project life cycle or project management methodologies required.
- 6 or more years’ experience with application support in a hospital or medical related industry required.
- Expert level understanding and comfort leading business and technology partners through a structured deployment and/or implementation life cycle and support model. This includes technical requirement gathering, specification development and creation of design and system test plans.
- Advanced understanding of technology projects and concepts as they relate to high level business objectives and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in concise and an easy to understand manner is required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills capable of communicating at executive levels within the organization is required. This includes the ability to present highly technical concepts, solutions, and issues in a manner business leaders can leverage to support their business vision.
- Exceptional presentation, technical writing and documentation skills are required.
- Capacity to leverage strong analytical and complex problem solving skills to recommend solutions.
- Proven abilities in problem management, process analysis and root cause analysis is required.
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to manage up, down and across levels of the organization is required.
- Operational understanding and ability to work in a complex and matrix oriented team environment
- Strong command of key productivity applications: Google Workspace, Microsoft Visio, for example
- Operational knowledge of interfaces/EDI, APIs, and evolving technology is desired.
- Ability to lead discussions with application and project team(s) to define testing scenarios and scripts in alignment with customer and system requirements is a desired skill..
- Ideal Candidates will have 6+ years experience working with ServiceNow. Specifically supporting the following module; Incident Management, Customer Service Management and Request Management. Also needs experience with process analysis. The ability to map out a process and workflow identifying gaps in a standard methodology will be a key skill to have. Must have experience working on SCRUM teams, story creation and defining acceptance criteria.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs