Sr Network Engineer
The posted compensation range of $44.83 - $65.00 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Work with network tower leadership to refine policies and procedures for the network team.
- Ability to work with multiple and/or shifting priorities
- Provide highest level of review for network changes
- Perform changes on high risk devices in the enterprise (all core network devices, and devices in high risk environment (data-center)
- Onsite support for high risk changes in EDC
- Cover a certain specific regional area for escalations and support
- Handles escalations for team, and leads sev1 bridge calls
- Need to be an escalation resource, someone who spins up quickly on a problem, and is able to drive and issue towards resolution.
- Adhere to ITIL and service management policies, and direct others
- Have and know key relations with other towers within the account
- Must work with architecture to design, and refine network design, and processes
- Must be part of the manager on-call rotation
- Available after hours by cell phone
- Handles ticket escalation, and able to run with complicated and high priority tickets and tasks as assigned
- Assist and train junior members of the team
- Audit and perform routine ticket/task/device analysis to validate we are in compliance with standards
- Remote eligible
7+ years’ experience with Enterprise Networking engineering or support.
7+ years’ experience with Telco services, MPLS, Metro Ethernet.
Experience with Cisco hardware and command line interface.
Demonstrated knowledge and troubleshooting with TCP/IP.
Demonstrated knowledge and troubleshooting of Telco services.
Demonstrated knowledge of Cisco command line commands.
Demonstrated knowledge and troubleshooting of Wireless services.
CCNP, CCIE or equivalent experience.
ITIL and service management experience.
Ability to support a 24/7 environment. Off hours/weekends/holidays.
Ability to travel. Valid driver’s licenses.
Willingness to take direction.
Ability and provide leadership and training to junior employees.
Ability to work independently.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs