Sr IT Solution Engineer
The posted compensation range of $46.96 - $68.10 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Serves as a primary technical liaison to end users for new requirements and issues related to applications.
- Acts as a general internal consultant on application architecture initiatives.
- Collaborates with leadership on development of application standardization.
- Responsible for providing/setting direction on application architecture.
- Supports standardization of documentation and the integration of standards and practices.
- Maintains knowledge of new developments and research related to application packages and healthcare IT trends.
- Evaluates IT updates and revisions; coordinates testing of updates and revisions.
- Oversees efforts with key vendors to understand future application product plans in conjunction with IT leadership.
- Oversees complex configuration of applications based on user and vendor requirements on major application environments.
- Works closely with managers, project managers and business partner leaders to define and develop or implement major software applications.
- Works with IT staff, business partners and leadership to help them understand potential application functionality, development approaches, possible enhancements and process improvements.
- Provides advanced level application technical support to resolve problems.
- Works with IT staff to integrate processes with application systems.
- Works with enterprise architecture teams to integrate application architecture into enterprise architecture.
- Stays connected with industry best practices and vendor specific application methodologies.
- Contributes to the growth and development of application IT staff through education activities in support of the software application.
- Works closely with committees as a liaison to aligning needs with application functionality.
- Works with Application Analysts on planning for implementation of new application modules and enhancements.
- Works with Application Analysts on planning for maintenance releases and problem resolution
- Additional tasks/responsibilities as defined.
- May require on-call coverage responsibilities.
- Remote eligible.
- The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 5+ years required with 3+ years being in Lawson S3 administration
- 2 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications preferred.
Knowledge of systems and application development in Health Care.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs