Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst
The posted compensation range of $42.69 - $61.91 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Remote position.
- Processes operational incident tickets and other issues of high complexity. Follows established
process for common requests and issues. Determines course of action on uncommon/unique
- Performs complex operational and trouble-shooting tasks related to access control, provisioning
requests, network & endpoint-security-systems, and/or Security Risk Management processes.
- Proactively identifies and escalates incidents and operational performance concerns. Acts as an
escalation point for other InfoSec Analysts.
- Provides assistance and support as requested to Security Engineering, IDM Engineering, Network
Engineering, and/or the ISIRT SOC, as well as enterprise staff and leadership.
- Collaborates with both internal and external stakeholders. Responsible for troubleshooting and
assisting vendors and engineering for complex troubleshooting events.
- Serve as a mentor to Associate Analyst and Analyst roles.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Preferred
- 2 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications preferred
- 4-5 years job related experience required
- 5+ years job related experience preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs