Senior Business Intelligence Solution Analyst
Advance data-driven healthcare business insight to functional leaders through data-driven analysis, diagnostics, and consultation. Intersect business intelligence technologies with strong healthcare acumen to implement, enhance, and evolve BI product suites. Transform problems into meaningful solutions to improve adoption and engagement. Deliver value by helping build the right product for our customers while delivering an exceptional user experience.
- Provide holistic approach to product creation by researching, analyzing and supporting local or enterprise wide data and analytic solutions in relation to data architecture
- Use business knowledge and experience to keep abreast of new industry trends/initiatives that impact analytic or reporting needs
- Foster customer relationships to become a trusted advisor for transformative analytic strategies and operational outcomes
- Ability to ask questions to gain deeper insight, understand and interpret data that present opportunities or challenges outcomes
- Initiate discussions with internal/external customers to understand short- and long-term strategic business needs to support BIs portfolio in potential solution improvement or development
- Coordinate with cross-functional BI teams to understand how things are built and used to identify opportunities to improve information and product governance, customer importance and product quality
- Understand the product life cycle to articulate and translate complex problems into analytic strategies or deep-dive analysis
- Accountable for developing insightful and executable summaries and recommending actions/next steps
- Coordinate training of BI solutions with an emphasis on how the tool supports the customer and business need
- Create knowledge and marketing materials that include documentation, white papers, presentation or knowledge sharing libraries for users
- Provide support and mentoring to junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree required
- May substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years in function
- 3+ years’ experience in industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project and time management skills including the ability to prioritize, plan and deliver effectively
- Analytical skills with the ability to gather and synthesize data to tell a story
- Hunger for problem solving and data analytics to improve operational performance
- Knowledge of relational databases, data warehousing, business intelligence
- Understanding of multidimensional and normalized database design
- Familiar with Informatica or equivalent data management tools
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, preferably Microsoft based RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Knowledge of MPP data platforms like SQL Data Warehouse
Knowledge of data analytics and integration tools like Qlik- Sense
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.