Senior Analyst Real Estate Services
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Analyst will support the Real Estate team in analyzing and assessing real estate portfolio performance, facility operational and financial performance; they will also undertake real estate assessments, be an active contributor in our portfolio strategy and optimization analysis for all components within National Real Estate Services (NRES), to include analysis of new strategic opportunities. The analyst will take ownership of key real estate initiatives assigned to them, these will have significant and direct impact on the organization related to facility performance, and portfolio optimization, and the functional integration of the national real estate services department.
- Performs financial modeling and analysis for individual initiatives
- Performs portfolio modeling and analysis, focused on optimization (involvement in our core initiative)
- Develops a portfolio financial modeling and performance management platform that will be used to assess the performance of the portfolio in each market and region, monthly, quarterly, and annually. This work will be done in conjunction with the REAS team.
- Develops financial models to support capital planning and cash flow scenario planning
- Undertakes Sustainability tracking and analysis
- Supports Infrastructure risk assessment and development of a decision criteria with FMEI
- Coordination of strategic initiatives with internal departments in order to execute assigned projects (this will include ownership of certain key initiatives)
- Supports M&A and Joint Venture development efforts, including analysis and presentation of materials
- Participates in the development of the NRES diversity program
- Planning and support for the NRES leadership team engagements, monthly, quarterly, annually – focus on analysis of KPI’s and dash boards driving decisions
- Engages with stakeholders in data gathering and due diligence efforts (system and division)
- Performs real estate assessments: physical, financial and strategic to support leadership decisions
- Develops strategic conclusions and related presentations for review by senior executives and the board of directors
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Dress for Your Day Policy, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $ 44.83 to $ 58.28, hourly rates, annualized.
Position is eligible for incentive pay based on company performance.
- Bachelor's required (Master’s Degree preferred) strong record of academic success, degree focus or professional experience in either clinical operations or finance preferred (recent MBA graduates with 3-5 years previous work experience will be considered). Minimum 3-5 years' experience in management or operations consulting, and/or REIT management, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Understanding of real estate structuring, real estate documents, key deal terms (levers), and negotiation processes that occur in finalizing a real estate transaction.
- Basic understanding of the trends and issues impacting the healthcare industry including specific knowledge of the healthcare industry integrated continuum of care model (outpatient, acute, post-acute and senior living) and facility needs, differences and trends
- An assertive approach with a collaborative style
- Excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Able to define, collect and document complex business and technical requirements
- Analytical skill to quickly understand and contribute to strategic initiatives
- Comfortable in high-volume, deadline-driven environment, strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Consistent professional behavior in all activities
- Exceptional MS Excel, data base and PowerPoint skills (Google suite experience beneficial)
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work independently
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.