Oracle Senior Software Engineer
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
This is a remote position.
This position works on the application side of our team and manages our Enterprise Oracle EBS day to day tasks and performs the following duties:
- Installation/Configuration of EBS
- Patching of EBS to any new revised version.
- Cloning of the existing non-prod Systems.
- Startup/Shutdown of Services
- Managing (Technology Stack & Concurrent Manager)
- Registering Custom Application & Schema
- Password Management
- Managing Concurrent Requests
- Sys Admin Role
- Work within the organization framework to provide Production Support for Oracle EBS environments
- Support functional and technical teams during issue resolution and root cause analysis
- Provide solutions to system performance tuning/optimization
- Support Capacity planning & Forecasting
- Proactive monitoring, prepare and execute risk mitigation solutions for potential issues
- Oracle EBS cloning, Patching, Upgrade
- Provide change migration activities like deployments to all production and non-production environments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 5 years' experience in Oracle EBS
- 2 years' experience with Oracle 12.2
- 10+ years’ experience working in IT as an Application Systems Analyst or Technical analyst type role.
- 6 or more years’ experience application support, implementation or development experience with applications in a hospital or medical related industry is required.
A compensation range of $98,000 - $145,000 is the reasonable estimate that CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs