IT Technical Analyst
The posted compensation range of $32.08 - $46.51 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Bridge role between applications and infrastructure engineering - ensuring infrastructure requirements are accompanied by conceptual diagrams to support infrastructure solution design efforts.
- Lead focused technical discussions and create conceptual flow diagrams depicting the totality of a group of applications and services and how they interact for a business solution.
- Work with application solution owners and vendors to ensure that system solutions reduce systems risk, technical debt and drive efficient use of finite resources.
- Identify opportunities to streamline, automate or optimize system data exchange within the parameters of the full system solution.
- Capture solution capabilities (enterprise deployment, virtualization, cloud, etc.), pushing for the most efficient cost-effective solution capabilities from our suppliers and vendors.
- Influence best practices for solution requirements within the product areas assigned, in support of cyber, integration, hosting and infrastructure best practices and standards.
- Create contextual diagrams depicting source and destination systems, data flow, application interfaces with end users and infrastructure services (user authentication, DNS, Load balancing, databases, etc).
- Responsible for completing all tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicating across teams and all levels of management.
- Project assignments are mid to long-term projects and programs, and/or maintenance assignments.
- Works on one or more projects and programs as a technical expert team member in one or more of the following product areas that involve infrastructure delivery components:
- Cyber Security Application Solutions
- Infrastructure Solutions
- Mergers/Acquisitions and Construction efforts
- Clinical Application Solutions
- Remote eligible.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Medical, Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Requires 2 or more years of experience as a business, data, or technical analyst.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a healthcare or hospital/medical related industry is preferred.
- Technical writing or process documentation experience preferred.
- Strong understanding and comfort leading business and technology partners through a structured approach to document the system and data flow within a solution set.
- Ability to understand technology projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily-understandable manner is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Proven abilities in problem management and process analysis is required.
- Developed oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines is required.
- Proven interpersonal and relationship-building-skills, with the ability to manage up, down and across levels of the organization are required.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to complete assignments with limited supervision, and attentive to detail is required.
- Operational understanding and ability to work in a complex and matrix oriented team environment; experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment leveraging a globalized staffing strategy is preferred.
- Strong command of Google Suite Applications
- LucidChart or Microsoft Visio experience is required.
- Operational knowledge of CommonSpirit's business operations, legacy systems, interfaces/EDI, and evolving technology is desired.
- Solid project management fundamentals based upon PMI standards is desired.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs