IT Senior Technical Analyst Lab
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
This is a remote position which requires oncall rotation 24x7x365 shared among team.
This analyst will provide support for Lab and Point of Care applications for break/fix, maintenance, and standard requests. There may also be some build/project work. For this position we will consider analysts with any of the following experience: Cerner Lab, Beaker Lab, Meditech Lab, Telcor QML, Data Innovations Instrument Manager, Allscripts Lab (LIS), SafeTrace blood bank, EPOC, NovaNet, or other lab or point of care support experience.
The Senior Technical Analyst provides application technology expertise and direction in the application support/development/implementation of highly complex enterprise wide cross functional programs or projects. May lead to resolution of highly complex problems. The Senior Technical Analyst may occasionally work on projects, engaged in enterprise wide projects as a team member or as a team leader. Acts as subject matter expert for multiple areas. Leads a cross functional team to troubleshoot highly complex hardware, software and system problems.
- Responsible for delivering or leading the design, development, support, maintenance deployment of functional applications as well as information support processes.
- Responsible for taking on-call on a regular basis
- Lead resolution of highly complex issues or requests that need a technical expert for specific solution sets. Typically involved in problem management activities which includes performing diagnosis, troubleshooting and critical thinking to solve or fulfill needs of medium and high complexity; utilizing knowledge management and escalates issues when necessary.
- Follows appropriate change control process at all times
- Responsible to complete tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicate across teams and all levels of management.
- Lead technical analysis discussions, deliver supporting artifacts and assist with conducting review sessions for all necessary approvals.
- Develops, maintains and is a reviewer of knowledge management artifacts and leads transition to operations functions following implementation delivery.
- Receives necessary information and training of applications during the implementation of new solutions, upgrades, fixes.
- Leads product release management functions which may include developing test plans, perform test plans, facilitate with end user for end user acceptance testing and may develop application validation scripts for ongoing operations team.
- Participates in estimating and resource planning for highly complex or enterprise wide solutions.
- Provides guidance and training and problem solving assistance to other team members and operational support teams.
- Leads efforts on continuous process improvement activities to ultimately improve customer satisfaction experience.
- Involved in the development of service level agreements (SLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 10+ years’ experience working in IT as an Application Systems Analyst or Technical Analyst role
- 6 or more years’ experience with application support in a hospital or medical related industry required.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Advanced understanding of technology projects and concepts as they relate to high level business objectives and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in concise and an easy to understand manner is required.
- This includes the ability to present highly technical concepts, solutions, and issues in a manner business leaders can leverage to support their business vision.
- Proven abilities in problem management, process analysis and root cause analysis is required.
- Operational knowledge of interfaces/EDI, APIs, and evolving technology is desired.
- Ability to lead discussions with application and project team(s) to define testing scenarios and scripts in alignment with customer and system requirements is a desired skill.
A compensation range of $80,000 - $125,000 is the reasonable estimate that CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs