IT Program Manager
The posted compensation range of $51.66 - $74.91 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Program Manager will provide strategic oversight over a program of aligned digital care transformation. The manager will engage business and clinical stakeholders, drive key imperatives, and delivery people, process, and product optimization. Additionally, the program manager will aid in the development of business intelligence and data visualization reporting to driven decision making. The role will be vital in the digital transformation and delivery of virtual care for CommonSpirit Health.
This is a Remote Opportunity
- The Program Manager is accountable for the Program objectives. They define strategic areas of responsibility including, but not limited to reassigning and restructuring of significant organizational resources. They influence and sponsor cross-organizational decisions on work prioritization, resource allocation and long range standards of performance.
- The Program Manager is active in planning, implementing and managing change for the organization. Assesses the impact of enterprise-wide change and builds contingency plans to support change efforts. Communicates planned change and participates in activities that promote organizational change.
- Program Manager is expected to work autonomously and have minimal interaction with HR/Project Leader with regards to program management methodology. When collaborating, the expectation is an awareness of items that will have project outcome implications other than expected, as well as validation of project delivery recommendations.
- Program Manager directs by exception and is expected to contribute to the continuous improvement of the project management lifecycle methodology. They are assigned to complex initiatives of significant scope, organizational impact and budget. They can be a contributor on strategic initiatives.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Healthcare experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of project management experience. Strong Supervision and Leadership skills.
- Prior experience working with agile/scrum and software development lifecycle
- Project Management experience in a Health care environment preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project & Word.
- Working knowledge of Information Systems (software, hardware, network).
- Working knowledge of the architectural system components, business processes and applications to minimize the impact of changes in software, hardware or network.
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles in relation to project budgets, purchasing and analysis of financial results.
- Negotiation skills.
- Team Leadership.
- Communication for results.
- They must be able to manage business sponsor relationships and navigate the political landscape.
- Decisiveness/Ability to make a quick assessment of the scope of an issue and provide options for its closure.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs