IT Product Manager
The posted compensation range of $44.83 - $65.00 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Product Manager for Voice role is to provide technology leadership for developing, integrating, and supporting CommonSpirit Health’s Technology Voice Services. The Product Owner is innovative and experienced and has proven outcomes in delivering business-focused voice products and services to provide a
stable, integrated experience for our providers and patients while streamlining implementation and operational workflows. This position is responsible for innovating, prioritizing and delivering some of CommonSpirit Health’s most strategic initiatives for Voice.
This person partners with key subject matter experts throughout the organization to provide vision, guidance and direction for purchasing, development, deployment and integration efforts for CommonSpirit Health. The portfolio spans the holistic journey of all CSH staff including Acute, Ambulatory and Business. This portfolio of work continues to grow and this role will be critical for successful delivery of value to CommonSpirit Health.
- Remote position.
- Interprets business and medical requirements into actionable voice technology deliverables.
- Ultimately responsible for investigation, planning, scoping, budgeting, purchasing and delivery of voice products and integrations
- Investigates and presents features and products required for voice services to deliver on business outcome desired
- Writes requirements or scope based on definitions of CSH requirements
- Works with vendors to scope and provide SOW for delivery of their products and services
- Works with internal staff to scope and provide necessary documentation for delivery and operations of internal features and services
- Provides specific focus on Call Center technology and solving business problems leveraging solutions available or identification of new options
- Manages engagement with technical staff, vendors and business stakeholders as needed
- Ensures adoption of products through various methods
- Removes roadblocks relating to voice services improvement and deployments
- Provides approval of delivered functionality for Proof of Concept or Pilots into production
- Leads, mentors, and coaches other voice staff to build their skills and readiness for deploying new features and functionality
- Processes in-take requests for voice services to determine the best solution(s), platform and path to successfully deploy voice technology
- Continues to evolve and enhance the voice platforms for future technology, optimization, and operational excellence
- Helps to establish technology documentation, implementation and operational standards for current and future deployments
- Provides project and management leadership to move projects forward with minimal supervision or oversight
- Personally motivated to learn new technologies, understand organizational challenges and use creative processes to deliver improved services for our patients, staff, and ministry
- Requires Five (5) or more years of experience in technology solutions Product Management, Project/Program Management, Engineering or Technical Infrastructure of Voice Solutions
- Two (2) or more years of voice experience in the healthcare or medical industry required
- Qualified candidates must possess a combination of business, technical and leadership skills. They must be change advocates and innovators, quick learners, results-oriented, and creators of compelling technology roadmaps and solution identification
- Leadership experience in a complex healthcare environment preferred
- Mentoring and influencing others in a matrixed team environment is critical to success
- Demonstrated domain specific knowledge in multiple voice and call center technologies is preferred, including but not limited to: hosted and premise Based VoIP telephony, Legacy PBX, Call Center Solutions, and 3rd party voice integrations
- Must possess a holistic VoIP understanding: Topology, Infrastructure, Network, QOS, Carrier requirements, dial plans and 3 rd party integrations across a national environment
- Strong time management and task focused delivery capabilitiesKnowledge of HIPAA and HITECH, Security Privacy plus, and Generally Accepted Privacy Principles
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions; maintain attention and concentration for necessary periods; synthesize, coordinate, and analyze data, perform simple and repetitive tasks; maintain a work pace appropriate to given workload; perform complex and varied tasks; relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions; get along with co-workers and peers; understand the meaning of words and how to use them appropriately and effectively; understand and remember detailed instructions; make independent decisions or exercise judgment based on appropriate information; accept and carry out responsibility for direction, control and planning.
TRAVEL AND WORK HOURS:
Ability to travel up to 25% and work varied or non-business hours during implementations.Travel is planned at least 2 months in advance.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs