CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Provides high-level administrative support services to an assigned leader, or group of leaders, and/or department(s). Exercises discretion and independent judgment while performing key job responsibilities. Reports to a leader at the manager, director, vice president or senior vice president level. The majority of time is spent in Key Responsibility Group 4 on the ASG Job Summary Matrix. This position is assigned to provide direct administrative support for a leader, a group of leaders and/or department(s). Indirect support may be provided for others based on departmental business need.
This is a hybrid position, expected to work in the local office 3 times a week.
- Completes standard administrative processes such as mail processing, filing, faxing, scanning, copying, collating and organizing as needed; may delegate or outsource these functions to others if resources are available
- Proactively and independently manages, analyzes (as needed) and coordinates calendars and itineraries for leader(s) supported
- Creates and edits documents, spreadsheets, presentations and organizational charts; additionally is able to develop complex documents, spreadsheets and presentations independently on behalf of the leader(s) supported as needed
- Coordinates travel arrangements, including complex travel itineraries for leaders supported utilizing standard processes and resources
- Runs and distributes standard reports; creates custom reports and/or analyzes reports as needed
- Follows (and may create) procedures and maintainsprocedural documentation
- Prepares for and supports meetings including scheduling and preparing appropriate meeting space, ordering catering, providing hospitality services to guests and assisting with materials, presentations and other resources as requested
- Independently plans, organizes and oversees large scale meetings and/or conferences ensuring that critical needs and all details are considered and addressed (includes site selection, contract management, agendas, materials production and coordination of presenters and other resources); may include group travel coordination
- Records and creates high level documentation of meeting minutes based on knowledge of the business
- With minimal direction, drafts, edits and distributes internal and external communications on behalf of leaders
- Proofreads and edits others’ communications before distribution
- Administers distribution lists
- Administers collaboration communities on Inside CHI
- Creates and conducts surveys and provides organized reports to leaders (may provide recommendations for leader consideration when presenting survey results)
- Submits and codes invoices and expense reports; assists with routing to the appropriate queues for leader approval; approves invoices according to predetermined guidelines
- Collects and compiles data in preparation for budget process; may be asked to prepare reports in support of leader’s budget responsibilities
- Processes and files department contracts and agreements; previews and monitors contracts for changes and/or action
- May assist with editing timekeeping records Coordinates administrative projects and leads committees
- May participate in CHI committees on a volunteer basis or as requested (volunteer assignments must be approved by supervisor in advance)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Four-year degree)
- Six years of administrative experience
- Four years of administrative experience in addition to experience requirements above (total ten years of experience required)
A compensation range of $49,920 - $56,160 is the reasonable estimate that CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs