Endpoint Systems Engineer
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, building, maintaining and troubleshooting all aspects of a large enterprise application and imaging management solution; Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM). The role of the Engineer is to utilize
systems, tools, and processes to configure, monitor and manage an enterprise deployment of SCCM.
This includes but not limited to supporting different SCCM roles; Primary Server, SQL (Always On) Management Point (MP), Software Update Point (SUP), Distribution Point (DP), and Reporting Services.
The Engineer will be part of the Endpoint Engineering team and have working knowledge and experience not only within SCCM (infrastructure, application packaging, patching, imaging, reporting), but Windows client / servers operating systems, Active Directory, understanding security best practices, cloud and on premises infrastructure(s) and scripting languages.
- Remote position.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a large national healthcare organization network.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Configuration Management & Tier 3 support).
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing clear communications, training users in complex topics, making presentations.
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of people including technical and development personnel, management, business customers, and vendors in a constructive and effective manner.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Develop and organize written documentation (processes and procedures)
- Ability to exercise good judgment in determining work and problem resolution priorities and approaches.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
- Team player will work close in a team environment on perm and remote.
- Demonstrates a customer service approach to service delivery and effectively communicates with our customers on requests and incidents.
- Commitment to quality and high level of integrity.
- 5+ years’ experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch 1902, 1906, 1910, and/or 2002, 2203, 2207.
- 5+ years’ experience with Windows Server operating systems.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL server; developing and creating queries for reporting.
- Experience with Windows, 2012, 2016. 2019 and Active Directory (AD).
- Experience with Internet based client management using Cloud Management Gateway (CMG).
- Knowledge in maintaining High Availability / Disaster Recovery – secondary primary site (passive).
- Strong project management skills are essential.
- Familiarity using scripting languages (PowerShell VBScript).
- 5+ years working in an Application/Windows Quality Assurance (QA) role.
- 5+ Years’ experience working with Flexera Admin Studio.
- 5+ Years’ experience using an ITSM ticketing system (ServiceNow, Jira, Zoho Desk).
- Extensive experience in a large enterprise operating environment supporting 10,000+ users.
- Experience in an ITIL environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting server hardware problems.
- Experience with experience working with Server Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix)
A compensation range of $73,000 - $106,000 is the reasonable estimate that CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs