Associate Technical Analyst
The posted compensation range of $29.16 - $42.28 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Associate Technical Analyst leverages their technical knowledge to provide application support and implementation support of low to moderate technology complexity.
The Technical Analyst follows defined procedures to perform support for project implementation activities. Occasionally works on one or more projects or program as a Technical team member contributor.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Responds to incidents and requests, performs diagnosis, troubleshooting and critical thinking to solve or fulfill needs of low to moderate complexity; utilizing knowledge management and escalates issues when necessary.
- Responsible for taking on-call on a regular basis
- Follows appropriate change control process at all times
- Responsible for completing tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicating across teams and all levels of management.
- Participate in technical analysis discussions, deliver supporting artifacts and assist with conducting review sessions for all necessary approvals.
- Develop knowledge and participate in the transition to operations functions following implementation delivery.
- Receives necessary information and training of applications during the implementation of new solutions, upgrades, fixes.
- Participate in Product Release management functions which may include developing test plans, perform test plans, facilitating with end user for end user acceptance testing and may develop application validation scripts for ongoing operations team.
- Seeks to identify repeatable issues or requests and perform continuous process improvement activities to ultimately improve customer satisfaction experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 2 or more years’ experience with application support in a hospital or medical related industry required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs