Associate Analyst - Voice
The posted compensation range of $29.16 - $42.28 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Associate Analyst - Voice Implements, upgrades and supports VoIP Phone systems. Assures that all equipment is fully tested before migration into production. Troubleshoots and resolves reported VoIP phone problems in the test and production environments. Documents and describes processes and procedures relating to current and future systems environments. Educates users on system functionality and capability.
- Able to multi-task and collaborate with site personnel and project team(s) during the design, implementation, activation per project requirements
- Applies business and technical knowledge in assigned functional areas
- Ensures process deliverables are completed on time, budget, and quality.
- Maintains a level of technical literacy appropriate to their role
- Provides implementation services for projects that align to the VoIP deployment cycles, organizational governance policies, and industry best practices
- Provides support for day-to-day project issues in the appropriate tracking systems while adhering to prescribed escalation & change control procedures
- Provides input for design, development, and testing of processes under direction.
- Seeks guidance and direction as necessary
- Supports standardization of documentation and the integration of applicable standards and practices.
- Work with Voice project managers and Voice engineers to successfully migrate legacy voice platforms to a new voice technology solution
- Perform Station/Jack Surveys at the facility to gather information about the current placement and configuration of phones and document information for the new VoIP configuration
- Perform inventory of the equipment for the project that has been delivered to site and once the activation is finished the overstock will be palletized and sent to our Integration Center
- Build and Stage Phones for deployment
- Deploy and test Phones prior to activation
- Support the activation by troubleshooting and resolving issues preventing the phones and headsets from working properly, and helping users understand the right way to perform their work on the devices
- Continue to evolve and enhance the voice platform for future technology, optimization, and operational excellence
- Interpret business and medical requirements into actionable voice technology deliverables
- Capable of moving projects forward with minimal supervision or oversight
- Personally motivated to learn new technologies, understand organizational challenges and use creative processes to deliver improved services for our patents, staff, and ministry
- Remote eligible
- Qualified candidates must possess a combination of business and technical skills. They must be change advocates and innovators, quick learners and results-oriented
- Influencing others in a matrixed team environment is critical to success
- Requires 1 or more years of technical experience
- Strong time management and task focused delivery capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Any experience in the healthcare or medical industry a plus
- Any experience with PBX/VoIP deployments is a plus
TRAVEL AND WORK HOURS:
Ability to travel up to 75% and work varied or non-business hours during implementations.Travel is planned at least 1 month in advance.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs