CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson, part of CommonSpirit Heath, a national nonprofit health system based in Englewood, Colorado. The faith-based system operates in 18 states and includes 103 hospitals. Additional services offered within the system are: long-term care, assisted and residential living communities, community health services organizations, home health agencies, and numerous outpatient facilities.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson is looking for a top-notch Phlebotomist to join our Laboratory. The role of the Phlebotomist is to serve patients by identifying the best method for retrieving specimens, preparing specimens for testing and performing waived testing.
- Perform venipuncture and capillary blood collection in the clinic and hospital setting on patients of all ages. Adhering to patient identification and labeling procedures.
- Instruct patient on specimen collection.
- Perform and report limited waived testing for patients, quality control and proficiency material.
- Process patient specimens, maintaining sample integrity; maintain and track collection supplies.
- Communicate with providers, and nurses regarding testing requirements and results.
- Enter and process orders in EHR and LIS.
- Work alongside and assist technical staff, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs