Licensed Social Worker BSW
The posted compensation range of $21.75 - $29.91 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Work in the heart of #humankindness at CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson as a Licensed Social Worker.
This role offers flexibility and variety! The Licensed Social Worker will work in discharge planning and care coordination for the acute care populations including ER, Med/Surg, ICU and obstetrics. This position has the opportunity to work four to five days a week.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson part of CommonSpirit Health a national nonprofit health system based in Englewood, Colorado. The faith-based system operates in 18 states and includes 103 hospitals. Additional services offered within the system are: long-term care, assisted and residential living communities; community health services organizations, home health agencies and numerous outpatient facilities.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, $4,500 sign-on incentive, relocation assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
What you'll do...
- Completes psychosocial assessments, interviews patient, relatives, friends, or significant others to obtain information about the patient’s personal, social, and emotional history.
- Provides therapeutic care to patients to assist them in accomplishing treatment goals using interventions and techniques that are appropriate to the age and developmental level of the patient.
- Integrates information from all relevant sources and reports findings at team meetings and care conferences.
- Maintains records for each patient according to hospital and departmental program standards.
- Assists in involuntary commitment procedures when necessary, recognizing and acting upon safety issues and patient rights.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Human Service related field.
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW) required.
- Two (2) years experience in human service related field.
- Previous experience in a hospital setting.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs