CT Technologist Nights
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson, part of CommonSpirit Heath, a national nonprofit health system based in Englewood, Colorado. The faith-based system operates in 18 states and includes 103 hospitals. Additional services offered within the system are: long-term care, assisted and residential living communities, community health services organizations, home health agencies, and numerous outpatient facilities.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
Join the #radiology #imaging team at CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson. We are NOW HIRING #CT and #radiologytechnologists. It takes a skilled team of diagnostic imaging professionals to support the wide variety of radiology services we offer to the community of Dickinson. We’re actively connecting with Radiographers who are interested in joining our already established team. If you are a talented imaging professional who enjoys getting to know your patients and believes in the power of #humankindess, it’s time to explore a new career with Catholic Health Initiatives today! No CT experience? No problem! We train!
- AAS Radiologic Technologist (RT) degree from accredited program.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or Registry eligible and registered within twelve (12) months of hire.
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist through the North Dakota Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy Board of Examiners (ND MIRT).
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiologic Technology from an accredited program.
- One (1) year of previous CT experience.
- Knowledgable in basic computer skills; PACs, and Meditech.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs