Community & Client Relations Associate
The posted compensation range of $26.51 - $38.44 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CLIENT RELATIONS ASSOCIATE - Home Health & Hospice...Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join CHI Home Health and Hospice. Experience the opportunity to provide compassionate, personalized care in the home. You are the bridge between our hospitals and our community. You’ll deliver care to our patients in their homes-allowing them to heal comfortably in their own environment when going to a hospital or clinic becomes a taxing effort.
You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI Home Health & Hospice provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
The Client Relations Associate (CRA) makes essential contributions to the achievement of the organization’s objectives as a field-based business development representative, consistently meeting the volume expectations for referrals and admissions. The CRA is the voice of the customer. The position maintains and grows current market share and grows new sources of business sufficient to support the branch’s business plan. This position will work with the Agency Director and Director of Business Operations to develop and execute specific strategies and tactics to achieve revenue targets, patient experience and profitability goals. Depending on which business unit is assigned, the CRA’s primary customers are skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, community-based residential facilities, physicians, professional associations and organizations within the established market.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Supports CHI Health at Home’s mission to exceed the expectations of our customers, associates, and shareholders in the delivery of health care and support services in a way that a caring family provides. As a member of the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) family, our mission aligns and supports that of our parent health system. Supports CHI and CHI Health at Home’s values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service. Consistently lives People First Behaviors. Follows the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentiality of HIPAA health protected health information
- Must meet or exceed established monthly admission target(s) as provided by their supervisor and
determined by the branch monthly budget
- Identifies and qualifies health care relationships within regional territory with a focus on skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, community-based residential facilities, physicians and other health care providers and hospital systems.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customer sources through regular contact and follow-up procedures
- Acts as the key contact for client troubleshooting and conflict resolution.
- Responsible for developing and working a yearly business plan for the region that includes strategies for exceeding established budgets and goals
- Develops and maintains accurate data on customer relationships within RSL on each key referral source to provide client information needed to build strong ties and deliver customer satisfaction
- Communicates to Agency(ies) on a daily basis to give and receive vital client information.
- Completes reports detailing field activity and results on a weekly basis.
- Represents CHI Health at Home in relevant professional organizations and in the community.
- Assists in proposal preparation and presentation
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for contracts
- Assists with educating the community about services
- CRA follows referral of a patient to CHI Health at Home, assists facility discharge coordinators in coordinating quality home care services for clients in the following manner:
- Determines patient eligibility for home health or hospice services
- Effectively communicates with appropriate disciplines involved in the care of
potential home care clients, and provides information and recommendations to
CHI Health at Home staff
- Develops professional working relationships with health care providers and facilities,
generating an open flow of information and support of home care goals; provides
value added counsel, teaching and resourceful problem solving
- Available to all discharge planners, physicians, other personnel and clients to 1)
analyze eligibility for home care or hospice and provide general guidance in
determining if a patient would benefit from home care or hospice services and/or
2) explain Medicare and Medicaid guidelines, insurance plan benefits, financing
options, CHI Health at Home policies, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
Health care professional credential, Bachelor’s degree or comparable business experience
Minimum of one year of related sales experience, preferably in a health care/medical field or patient transportation
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs