Clinical Educator RN OB
The posted compensation range of $35.28 - $51.16 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our Clinical Educator RN, you will promote excellence, as a frontline nurse leader, in clinical nursing care and contribute to the professional growth and development of nursing staff through clinical education and professional development activities in support of the CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Strategic Plan and Vision.
Every day you will analyze needs for Clinical Education. You will be expected and responsible for collaboratively implementing education initiatives and priorities as established by CHI St. Alexius Health nursing division and campus leadership. You'll act as a change agent and mentor while promoting interdisciplinary teamwork and evidence based practice and teaching. Assists nursing staff and profession in acquisition of skills, knowledge and competencies through needs assessment and development of implementation plan for programs.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need the proven ability to inspire professional growth, cultivate a growth mindset in others, and promote inclusiveness.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson part of CommonSpirit Health a national nonprofit health system based in Englewood, Colorado. The faith-based system operates in 18 states and includes 103 hospitals. Additional services offered within the system are: long-term care, assisted and residential living communities, community health services organizations, home health agencies, and numerous outpatient facilities.
- Assesses, researches, coordinates/facilitates, implements, and evaluates educational and professional development programs, services and systems as established by CHI Health nursing division and/or campus leadership.
- Acts as role model, clinical nursing expert, change agent, mentor, and leader to the campus and CHI Health nursing division.
- Serves as a consultant for organizational, divisional, and system initiatives and program development as related to nursing practice.
- Actively seeks out evidence based practice and findings and applies to clinical excellence and education.
- Provides clinical expertise and leadership to quality improvement initiatives.
- Coordinates and facilitates nursing transitions to practice and ongoing professional development through support of central onboarding, clinical orientation, nurse residency, fellowships,
- Competency assessment, and preceptor and mentor programs.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of educational tools and resources, integrating adult learning theories, organizational development principles and system approach.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Active RN licensure in the state of North Dakota or nurse licensure compact.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic life support (BLS) is required upon hire.
- Three (3) years relevant nursing experience.
Nursing education experience demonstrating progressive experience in the development and implementation of clinical education programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and application of advanced nursing skills.
- Ability to critically think in complex situations.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or completion of MSN program within five (5) years of start date.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs