CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides adequate supervision to children at all times indoors and
- Follows all health and safety requirements consistent with DHS licensing and best-practices as out-lined in Caring for our Children National Health and Safety
- Provides for the basic needs of children through daily routines that are respectful of each child’s developmental and cultural
- Promotes healthy eating and mealtime practices consistent with CACFP guidelines and
- Creates and implements weekly lesson plans, activities, and projects to promote children’s learning and development utilizing the center endorsed
- Child Development Associate (CDA) credential or equivalent (12 ECE or related credits ) is required. Associates or Bachelors degree in ECE or related ﬁeld preferred.
- Pediatric HeartSaver w/adult module or HeartSaver w/ Infant & child modules CPR, ﬁrst aid and AED certiﬁed within three (3) months of hire.
- Mandatory Child and Adult Abuse Reporter training to be completed within ﬁrst 30 days of employment
- Must be 18 years of age or older and meet all DHS requirements for hire
- Prior work experience within an early childhood center-based program (NAEYC accredited)
- Knowledge and skills in child development and early childhood education·
- Ability to work with children and families who are experiencing special circumstances (for example homelessness, substance use, trauma)
- Ability to move and react
- Ability to get up and down from the ﬂoor
- Ability to use a computer and Goggle Platform
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs