CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Under indirect supervision of licensed therapy staff provides restorative treatment plans designed to maintain patient level of functioning in place of/ or is adjunct to other skilled rehabilitation services; carries out, monitors and/or adjusts restorative treatments utilizing therapy techniques, modalities, and equipment for which competency has been demonstrated; assumes responsibility for patient’s care, safety and environment throughout treatment; observes, reports and records all pertinent patient information according to department policy.
- Prepares patient, equipment, supplies (including topical medications used in burn/wound care; does NOT apply medicated supply to patient), and medical record for transport; verifies Rehabilitation Services order in chart; selects technique for transfer and equipment for transport according to established policies and procedures and therapist guidance; assumes responsibility of safe, timely transport of Rehabilitation Services patients and medical records to and from department clinics.
- Works in a collaborative effort with others: answers department telephone, taking complete message or answering questions related to patient schedule; assists in filing and record keeping; monitors patient during exercise.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained within three (3) months of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
- Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.