CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Model, mentor and serve as a representation of sustained substance use disorder recovery.
- Establish rapport and develop a therapeutic relationship with assigned clients.
- Serve as a case manager for TIEH grant recipients.
- Provide enrolled TIEH grant recipients with peer recovery support services as well as a minimum of one recovery support service per month.
- To ensure eligibility in the TIEH grant, maintain grant recipients in substance use disorder (SUD) treatment services and (if needed) additional co-occurring disorder services.
- Participate in routine reporting of Department and Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) data.
- Collect and report client intake, discharge and follow-up data through the use of the GPRA National Outcomes Measure (NOMS).
- Effectively communicate client service needs with community agencies, service providers, health care professionals, schools and Courts.
- Provide trauma-informed crisis intervention and conflict resolution assistance.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Completion of Mandatory Abuse Reporter Training.
- Within three months of hire: attain Certified Peer Recovery Coach designation. www.iowabc.org.
- Valid Driver’s/Chauffeurs License required. Must meet the Mercy Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, must be at least 18 years of age and be eligible to drive per State of Iowa law.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs