Mercy College of Health Sciences is a Catholic institution of higher education rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of Mercy guided by our core values of knowledge reverence integrity compassion and excellence.
To learn more about how Mercy College of Health Sciences hires for the mission, click here.
We are looking specifically for the Iowa City area.
- Provides teaching, supervision and evaluation of student learning experiences within a clinical or
- Provides individual advisement and guidance for intellectual and professional development of
- Collaborates with other faculty, preceptors, field faculty, and clinical agencies to provide optimum
learning opportunities for students.
- Serves as a mentor to new or inexperienced faculty as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in nursing or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing and
- Minimum of three years’ consecutive experience in a specific field of nursing as needed by
Mercy College at the time of hire.
- Current and valid RN Iowa licensure.
- Demonstrated ability in managing, leading or training others.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize appropriate, varied and innovative classroom/clinical/field teaching
It is Mercy College of Health Sciences' policy to conduct all academic programs and business activities in a manner that is free from unlawful discrimination and to provide equal opportunity for and equal treatment of students and employees regardless of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion/creed, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U.S. veteran or any other factor protected by law. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Human Resources at (515) 643-3180, 928 6th Avenue Des Moines, Iowa 50309 or email@example.com.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs