Student Nurse Technician
The posted compensation range of $14.78 - $20.33 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
At CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs patients are at the heart of our care. Our campus is designed to heal the body mind and spirit of every person in a more comfortable less stressful hospital environment. Our full range of medical services include a new pavilion featuring enhancements in heart and vascular care surgery maternity cancer care and diagnostic imaging.
Do you want to be part of a team where quality care, respectful treatment of all patients, and compassion for others are the norm? That’s what you’ll find when you join the team at CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs; challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
We have the best team of nursing assistants in our facilities and now we need you!
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the assessment of the health status of patients
- Assist patients with taking their medications on time, meals, attending to personal needs, and change wound dressings as needed.
- Play a vital role as a liaison between our patients and their care teams.
- Communicate pertinent patient information to appropriate members of the treatment team under direction of the Charge Nurse.
- Grow your skills in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Assist nursing staff in the admission, discharge and transfer of patients by performing activities such as inventory/storing patient belongings, providing patients with relevant personal care/comfort items, orienting patient/family and transporting patients to room or other location using wheelchairs, stretchers or patient beds.
- Participate in quality assurance/improvement initiatives and activities. Participates in growth opportunities.
- Actively participate in ongoing education and orientation remaining within scope at all times.
- Current enrollment and in good standing in a full-time Nursing Program such as an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Program or RN Associate Degree program or LPN to RN nursing program.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Active CNA license in the state you are applying for upon hire
- Must have a BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification from the American Heart Association upon hire
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs