CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
**$2500 Sign-On Bonus (Days) / $3500 Sign-On Bonus (Nights) Offered for External Candidates**
630p-7am with weekend and holiday rotation
We want our patients to be as comfortable as possible and believe that starts with basic patient care. We have the best team of nursing assistants in our facilities and now we need you. Our CNA’s not only collect patient information, but they also help them take their medications on time, assist with meals, attend to personal needs, and change wound dressings as needed. They play a vital role as a liaison between our patients and their care teams. If you are interested in joining this type of healthcare community, we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
• Contributes to the assessment of the health status of patients
• Communicates pertinent patient information to appropriate members of the treatment team with direction of the Charge Nurse
• Assist patients/families with light housekeeping duties such as assisting with meals or changing bed linens
• Reports any changes in a patient's condition to the Charge Nurse
• Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
• Must have successfully completed the 75-hour state approved course for Nursing Assistant if hired into the Nursing Assistant position after April 30, 1998 as required by state
• Nurse Assistants must be on the Nurse Aide Registry of the State in which they work if hired into the Nursing Assistant position after April 30, 1998 as required by state
• BLS (Basic Life Support) required
Become a part of our faith-based health system.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs