Speech Language Pathologist
The posted compensation range of $35.29 - $51.17 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
You’ll make a difference every single day by providing direct patient care to individuals in their own home environment. Practice speech therapy independently, outside the four walls of a hospital or facility, and work with a team that values your critical thinking skills to care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities. Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment!
The Speech Therapist develops and implements the home care plan for speech rehabilitation of patients under the supervision of the attending physician and the appropriate clinical leader. This position is flexible PRN.
- Performs initial speech therapy evaluation and directs speech therapy treatments according to the physician’s plan of treatment. Establishes and updates the speech therapy plan of treatment and in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Reports changes in patient condition to appropriate personnel and the attending physician.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to patient and caregiver needs, customs or feelings.
- Provides patient care education to patients and other caregivers.
- Participates in coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed.
- Participates in case conferences, summary reports, quarterly record review and annual program review, in-services and special case orientations.
- Maintains availability requirements and productivity requirements.
- Completes and submits all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Master’s degree
- Currently licensed to practice in the service area state.
- ASHA certificate of clinical competence.
- One-year speech therapy experience in a clinical setting required.
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR Certification (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
- Valid drivers license, car insurance & reliable transportation
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs