Home Care RN
CHI Health at Home is a full-service health care organization that believes the best place for someone to get better, and faster, is in their own home. Providing quality home health care for over 40 years through specialized home care, home infusion, and hospice services, across the country, CHI Health at Home offers unique services dedicated to meeting the total needs of our patients.
The position of Registered Nurse is at the forefront of providing homecare and Hospice services and delivering nursing care to patients who are rehabilitating, managing chronic conditions or are in the end stage of life. The Registered Nurse uses the nursing process to provide quality services to patients in a compassionate, professional, ethical and knowledgeable manner, thereby creating high levels of customer satisfaction and successful outcomes.
1.Supports CommonSpirit Health at Home’s mission to make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all. Our mission aligns and supports with that of our parent health system; supports CommonSpirit Health and CommonSpirit Health at Home’s values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service; consistently lives People First Behaviors; and follows the policies and procedures of the organization.
2. Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentiality of HIPAA protected health information. Maintains confidentiality of employee information.
3. Provides care following the plan of treatment and patient care plan, and establishes a care plan for continued needs based on the client assessment.
4. Evaluates and revises care plans and assessment sheets based on changes in patients and/or the environment.
5. Reports changes in patient condition to appropriate personnel and the attending physician, as required and participates in coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed.
6. Provides case management by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients and their care givers; and supervising and mentoring assigned team members.
7. Administers, teaches, supervises, and coordinates nursing care to patients and caregivers with guidance of supervisory staff.
Why Should You Join Our Team?
Flexible Work Schedules
Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Life and Accidental Death Insurance
Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts
401k Retirement Plan
- Active Indiana RN
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to work with the geriatric population.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.