CHI St. Joseph Health – College Station/Bryan TX Since 1936 CHI St. Joseph Health has been caring for the communities in Bryan College Station Brenham Hearne Navasota Caldwell Madisonville and Bellville. With the area’s only Level II Trauma Center the first Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center and the first accredited Chest Pain Center in the Brazos Valley; CHI St. Joseph Health is a leader in critical care and the largest provider of cardiovascular care in the region. As an integrated healthcare system CHI St. Joseph Health includes a comprehensive network of over 100 employed providers including primary care physicians specialists and advanced practice clinicians. The network includes more than 20 ambulatory clinics featuring primary care a freestanding Emergency Room Express Clinics and imaging and diagnostic services.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of computed tomography imaging techniques to assist the Radiologist in successfully diagnosing and treating the patient's condition.
- Utilizes innovative customer service techniques to provide a positive patient care experience for the patient and their family.
- Acts professionally in all dealings with internal and external customers to promote a working environment that focuses on the patient experience and not operational rivalries or roadblocks to care.
- Perform complex specialized tasks associated with the operation of CT scanners and related equipment in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures. Position patients for CT scans using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary.
- Assist radiologist with interventional CT imaging procedures, starting IV`s, and injecting contrast, if applicable.
- Establishes and maintains lines of communication with all other staff members and Radiologist to insure an effective and harmonious working environment.
- Communicates effectively with patients and their families about the procedure to be performed in order to obtain information and to offer reassurance.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s needs.
- Required: Associate degree or equivalent
- Required: Allied Health or Radiologic Technology
- Required: One to two years
- Preferred: Two to three years
- Required: Basic Computed Tomography technologist skill set
- Preferred: Advanced Computed Tomography technologist skill set
- Required: ARRT(CT)/MRT
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs