Data Analyst Manager
MercyOne is a connected system of health care facilities and services dedicated to helping individuals live their best life.
With 420 care locations, our clinics, medical centers and affiliates are never too far from home, allowing us to improve the lives of individuals and communities across the state of Iowa and beyond.
As an integral member of Mercy ACO (Accountable Care Organization), the ACO IS & Data Analytics Manager assists ACO leadership in the planning, coordination and, execution of project implementations that involve participant information systems. The Manager will work with ACO leadership to establish strategic direction for ACO information systems and provide management for ACO data team members in order to accomplish established goals. She/he will provide day-to-day oversight to ACO data team members and collaborate with the ACO Director of Clinical Integration to provide operational oversight to the ACO data strategy.
- Manages and serves as the resident expert for Mercy ACO’s statewide database(s) and disease registry including those within ACO Participant Chapters.
- Generates, maintains and, analyzes work plans related to shared data system implementations.
- Maintains integrity of the shared data system and spearheads multi-state projects and information systems initiatives.
- Analyzes data quality and makes recommendations to ACO leadership regarding opportunities for improvement and/or changes to increase data capture.
- Analyzes processes of quality reporting, makes recommendations for improving the efficiency of processing the information, and implements approved recommendations.
- Facilitates collaboration with Chapter Staff/Health Coaches to improve quality data.
- Manages work plan activities assigned by ACO leadership involving IS project implementations and project schedules.
- Collaborates with the Director of Analytics regarding project priorities, timelines and assignments.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of ACO applications, systems and programs
- Communicates project status reports to ACO leadership and key Chapter personnel
- Coordinates and analyzes test data for accuracy and consults with other employees/vendors as needed.
- Facilitates Train-the-Trainer training for purposes of ACO Data Systems
- Coordinates and aligns initiatives with CHI National Enterprise Intelligence (EI), National Trinity Departments, and ACO Participant Organizations.
- Uses effective problem solving skills in dealing with issues and problems within projects.
- Provides day-to-day management and operational oversight to ACO IS staff and assigned chapter analysts. Driving the knowledge growth of these reports, and assuring tasks are effectively completed
- Attends national conferences as requested by ACO leadership.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Business or Healthcare Administration, or equivalent, required.
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Analytics, Business or Healthcare Administration, or equivalent, or currently pursing, strongly preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience in physician practice management software, required.
- Proficient use of databases, and Access and Microsoft Excel spreadsheet applications.
- Working knowledge of SQL and formal education, required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs