Biomedical Imaging Field Service Technician
The posted compensation range of $29.16 - $42.28 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health is a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. With its national office in Chicago and a team of over 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit operates more than 2,000 care sites from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen -- both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
This position provides specialized repair (radiology, nuclear medicine) and maintenance services to diagnostic imaging and/or laboratory equipment, and biomedical equipment.
- Performs repair and maintenance primarily on general imaging such as X-Ray units, Portable X-Ray units, Fluoroscopy Systems, CR Units, and Mammography units.
- Completes all necessary record keeping for work orders received and finished.
- Assists in the ordering of parts and supplies necessary for the most cost effective maintenance of medical imaging equipment.
- Provides on-call coverage on a rotating basis and other duties as assigned.
- Repairs and maintains medical equipment under contract and performs general biomedical duties and functions as required.
- Provides input to the CE Manager regarding new service opportunities within a location serviced by the Clinical Engineering Division.
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering or related field, equivalent military education, graduate of technical program, or equivalent training validated through training certificates, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience servicing technical equipment.
- Valid Driver's License is Required
- Reliable transportation required.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs