Biomedical Field Service Specialist II
The posted compensation range of $35.28 - $51.16 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health is a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. With its national office in Chicago and a team of over 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit operates more than 2,000 care sites from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen -- both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Pursue a career in humankindness and put your specialized skills to work by joining our in-house Clinical Engineering team today! As a Field Service Specialist at CommonSpirit Health you will support our healthcare mission by maintaining mission critical Diagnostic Imaging equipment. Strong technical skills and specialized training are essential in allowing care teams to confidently plan for and provide patient care, utilizing the medical equipment that you have expertly maintained. You will become a highly trained technician providing service on a wide range of diagnostic imaging equipment including: Ultrasound, Radiology, CT, Nuclear Medicine, MRI, and Vascular Imaging.
This role supports CommonSpirit Health’s healthcare partners, TriHealth and Premier Health, in the greater Cincinnati and greater Dayton regions. This position will support the in-house Clinical Engineering program by providing corrective and preventative maintenance services on diagnostic imaging equipment in the region and provide assistance to in-house teams as needed. This team member will complete specialized technical service training as needed in order to safely and expertly service assigned equipment and will develop opportunities to expand the team member’s and the CE program’s service capabilities. CommonSpirit Health has maintained long standing partnerships with TriHealth and Premier Health providing healthcare to the greater Cincinnati and greater Dayton communities. CommonSpirit Health operates 137 hospitals in addition to more than 2,000 care sites across 21 states making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
- This position provides specialized repair, maintenance and safety testing services to wide range of general and critical care medical equipment including diagnostic imaging, both within and outside of the direct patient care environment.
- Completes all necessary record keeping for work orders received and finished.
- Assists in the ordering of parts and supplies necessary for the most cost effective maintenance of medical imaging equipment.
- Provides on-call coverage on a rotating basis and other duties as assigned.
- Repairs and maintains medical equipment under contract and performs general biomedical duties and functions as required.
- Provides input to the CE Manager regarding new service opportunities within a location serviced by the Clinical Engineering Division.
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering or related field, equivalent military education, graduate of technical program, or equivalent training validated through training certificates, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience servicing technical equipment
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation required
While you're busy impacting the healthcare industry, we'll take care of you with benefits that include:
Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Dependent Care Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, 401k match, Paid Time Off, Wellness Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Accidental Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs