CHI Memorial Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, is once again the only hospital in the Chattanooga area to be named a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be the regional referral center of choice providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia.
You have the opportunity to join our award-winning team as a Telemetry RN. On this unit, you will put your nursing skills and knowledge to the test by closely observing patients requiring continuous cardiac monitoring. You will think and act quickly to any abnormalities in a patient’s cardiac rhythm including arrhythmias and cardiac baseline changes. You are comfortable with technology since you rely on echocardiograms and heart monitors to alert you if there’s a change in your patient’s vitals.
CHI Memorial provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- On-site childcare with extended hours
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
- Additional incentives for eligible full time day shift and night shift opportunities
If you are a compassionate nurse ready to join our nationally recognized hospital, connect with us today!
Now offering! $15,000 sign-on bonus for RNs in the months of July & August paid out over 2 years. MemorialSignon
- Track routine heart rate, blood pressure, and pulse ox levels
- Quickly report and address any changes in condition
- Patiently and thoroughly explain tests results and procedures to patients and family members
- Educate patients on post-hospital care including prescribed medicine, care maintenance, and prevention
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited program
- Active Registered Nursing Licensure in Tennessee or eNLC licensure with multistate privileges in good standing with the Tennessee Board of Nursing
- One year of recent acute care experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- ACLS required within 6 months
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Previous nursing experience in Med/Surg, Telemetry, Cardiac, Emergency, or Critical Care service lines
To find new grad positions @ CHI Memorial be sure to search “RN residency”
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.