The posted compensation range of $27.70 - $40.17 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
The Chattanooga Heart Institute offers the most comprehensive cardiac care available in this region. Founded in 1976 we now have six offices in Tennessee and one in Georgia. Our practice is made up of 29 board-certified cardiologists three cardiothoracic surgeons and three vascular surgeons. We merged with CHI Memorial Health Care System in 2011 which is part of CommonSpirit Health. CommonSpirit has more than 700 care sites across the U.S. and is committed to building healthy communities.
Responsible for the maintenance, stability, growth, and security of infrastructure technologies. Designing, implementing, engineering, integrating, supporting, and troubleshooting infrastructure technology solutions. Responsible for capacity planning. Must place a high value on secure, highly available, fault-tolerant systems and be proactive in identifying and resolving technical challenges, troubleshooting problems, and work as a team player.
- Maintain backup and recovery jobs and ensure all systems are backed up and can be recovered.
- Maintain and create documentation of all infrastructure systems and processes.
- Provision new systems as needed by Shared Services.
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain email, anti-virus, anti-spam systems.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain Microsoft technologies such as DHCP, DNS, MEM, Active Directory.
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain network infrastructure, services, equipment and devices.
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain Storage Area Network and provision storage as needed.
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain relational or object oriented databases, database management software and other data file structures.
- Perform routine performance monitoring and tuning of alerts to assure consistent, reliable operation of systems and recommend improvements.
- Plan, design, build, test, and deploy application packages and updates to the environment and ensure that said applications and updates conform where necessary to the standard system configuration.
- Perform or assist with routine tasks to assure the reliable operation of computing platforms, including routine operating system, firmware, and application software updates.
- Manage projects, plan and implement future IT developments, and support existing infrastructure requirements. Evaluate changes to system platforms to ensure that services are delivered according to SLAs.
- Create and manage PowerShell or other scripts to manage the system infrastructure.
- Manage permissions and access control to systems.
- Provide training and technical support.
- Responsible for accurately entering tickets and providing resolutions to work orders and change requests.
- Assist the Director of Information Technology with the annual budget.
- Work with outside vendors, price new equipment and negotiate pricing and repairs of existing equipment.
- Be available by email, phone, and/or cell phone for emergencies and work as needed after business hours as well as being one of the primary 24/7 contacts for various service providers in the event of a failure or interruption in service.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent education and experience.
- Five or more years of relevant experience in an information technology field, MCSE, CCNA, or VCP preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs