CHI Memorial Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, is once again the only hospital in the Chattanooga area to be named a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be the regional referral center of choice providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia.
CHI Memorial Hospital provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
We invite you to join CHI Memorial Hospital today!
The Radiation Therapist administers radiation to the patient in accordance with the prescribed treatment plan written by the radiation oncologist.
- Certification of degree from an accredited radiation therapy program, followed by licensure from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Six months to one year clinical experience.
- Licensure from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Must be able to use the following:
- Varian linear accelerator, Siemens, CT simulation,
- Must also be able to do basic dose calculations, and have good problem solving skills.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs