Physical Therapy Assistant
CHI Memorial Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, is once again the only hospital in the Chattanooga area to be named a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be the regional referral center of choice providing health care throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia.
CHI Memorial Hospital provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- On-site childcare (Downtown campus) with extended hours
- On-site employee gym (Downtown campus) with extended hours- Discounted fee
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
We invite you to join CHI Memorial Hospital today!
The Physical Therapy Assistant performs visits as ordered under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist. Responsible for following the home health patient physical therapy plan of care as established by the Physical Therapist and physicians orders. Coordinates care with Physical Therapist and other disciplines promoting the team approach and continuity of care. Delivers high quality professional physical therapy and education, and performs therapy skills with a high degree of proficiency. Notifies Physical Therapist and pertinent others of changes in condition or need for reassessment of plan of care to meet patient needs. Completes documentation according to Medicare guidelines.
High School diploma; Graduate of two-year accredited Physical Therapy Assisting program
TN PTA License
AHA BLS certification
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs