The posted compensation range of $30.47 - $44.19 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
The Chattanooga Heart Institute offers the most comprehensive cardiac care available in this region. Founded in 1976 we now have six offices in Tennessee and one in Georgia. Our practice is made up of 29 board-certified cardiologists three cardiothoracic surgeons and three vascular surgeons. We merged with CHI Memorial Health Care System in 2011 which is part of CommonSpirit Health. CommonSpirit has more than 700 care sites across the U.S. and is committed to building healthy communities.
Responsible for the maintenance, stability, growth, and security of infrastructure technologies. This includes designing, implementing, engineering, integrating, supporting, and troubleshooting infrastructure technology solutions, particularly the network infrastructure and unified communications components. Responsible for capacity planning. Provide support for applications and enterprise-wide integration and implementation of networking technologies. Utilize strong technical and hands-on experience in various protocols, technologies, and concepts for data transmission across the OSI 7-layer model. Must place a high value on secure, highly available, fault-tolerant systems and be proactive in identifying and resolving technical challenges, troubleshooting problems, and work as a team player.
- Performs as the lead engineer in the design, deployment, and implementation of voice, network, security, and remote access components.
- Maintain and create documentation of all infrastructure systems and processes.
- Provide second and third level support for Chattanooga Heart Institute LAN, WAN, and Voice issues.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain VOIP/PBX system, conference bridging, and circuits including plan designs, numbering , voice mailbox administration, IVR, Contact Center, switches, servers, and phones.
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain network infrastructure, services, equipment and devices.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain datacenter components such as UPS, environmental monitoring, and DCIM.
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain fax services including analog, networked, and FoIP.
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain enterprise overhead paging solution.
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain Microsoft technologies such as DHCP, DNS, SCCM, Network Policy Services, and Active Directory.
- Perform routine performance monitoring and tuning of alerts to assure consistent, reliable operation of systems and recommend improvements.
- Perform or assist with routine tasks to assure the reliable operation of infrastructure platforms, including routine operating system, firmware, and application software updates.
- Manage projects, plan and implement future IT developments, and support existing infrastructure requirements. Evaluate changes to system platforms to ensure that services are delivered according to SLAs.
- Responsible for maintaining Physical Access Control and video surveillance systems.
- Assist the Director of Information Technology with the annual budget.
- Work with outside vendors, price new equipment and negotiate pricing and repairs of existing equipment.
- Be available by email, phone, and/or cell phone for emergencies and work as needed after business hours as well as being one of the primary 24/7 contacts for various service providers in the event of a failure or interruption in service.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent education and experience.
- Six or more years of relevant experience in an information technology field. CCNP, CCNA, APSS, or ACSS preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs