Marketing and Communications Manager
The posted compensation range of $42.69 - $61.91 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
More in Common Alliance, a historic partnership between Morehouse School of Medicine and CommonSpirit Health, is aimed at addressing the underlying causes of health inequities, including the lack of representation among care providers. Together, we are spearheading a 10-year, $100-million initiative to expand undergraduate and graduate medical education and train the next generation of culturally competent health clinicians and researchers
**Candidates within driving distance or short flight to Atlanta, GA strongly preferred**
Responsible for all aspects of marketing and communications strategies for The More in Common Alliance and its associated partners (CommonSpirit Health (CSH) academic affiliate sites and Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM) and its six workstreams (Undergraduate Medicine; Graduate Medicine; Research; Culturally Compassionate Care; Philanthropy; and Marketing and Communications.) Develop an annual marketing plan for the More in Common Alliance and subsequently oversee implementation, as well as proposing needed changes of course that may arise during the year. Responsible for internal communications and working with leaders to ensure the partnership’s needs for continual growth are met, in accordance with the More in Common Alliance strategic plan. Work with the CommonSpirit Health national and local marketing teams and the Morehouse School of Medicine marketing and communications team to ensure it is focused on the strategies at hand and is managed such that expectations for the partnership are met or exceeded.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
1. Develops annual marketing and communications plan for the More in Common Alliance in conjunction with Alliance leadership, CSH national marketing, and MSM marketing ad communication.
2. Develops and monitors annual budget, ensuring best and highest use of funds at all times.
3. Remains focused on a collaborative approach to planning and implementation with Alliance partners, playing an active role in partner and system-oriented marketing and communications initiatives where aligned with the Alliance.
4. Identifies and brings forward opportunities for growth, improved visibility and brand recognition, and customer service improvement in accordance with Alliance leadership.
5. Monitors local and national press for relevant marketing, healthcare and competitor news and information, and proposes effective responses.
6. Serves on relevant More in Common Alliance and internal partner committees as assigned in support of the Alliance mission and vision, and makes recommendations for Alliance leadership’s participation as well.
7. Responsible for regularly curating and posting social media content related to MSM/CSH and MiCA branded and related pages along with targeted re-posts.
8. Identifies and participates in national, regional and local organization meetings to promote MiCA.
9. Fosters and continually enhances all media relationships, developing press releases and pitches on a continual basis and working with partner national and local media relations teams to ensure they are sent to appropriate media.
10. Identifies and maximizes opportunities to utilize web-based technologies to improve business processes and support critical business strategies, provide information access, and promote the strategic uses of information technology and new media applications.
11. Manages relationships with outside consultants, vetting companies, ensuring positive working relationships, adherence to the agreed upon scope of work and appropriate use of the Alliance’s marketing budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in the discipline and five (5) years leadership experience
- Experience within the healthcare industry required
* Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation capabilities.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with a true customer service focus and the ability to quickly gain the confidence and trust of others.
* In-depth understanding of marketing tools and tactics, with experience developing and implementing strategic marketing plans with associated metrics.
* Excellent working knowledge of digital media, especially those with a multicultural focus, with experience leveraging these ever-evolving tools to support the overall marketing plan.
* Strong organizational skills, with a proven record of managing multiple priorities and thriving in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work effectively within a matrixed environment with the potential of contrasting priorities from different sources.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs