CHI Memorial Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health
You will rarely have the same day twice and you thrive in a fast-paced clinical environment. Your documentation and communication is thorough, adding value to the whole nursing team.
CHI Memorial Hospital provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
We invite you to join CHI Memorial Hospital today!
- Pulling products for cases as assigned
- Monitors and assures inventory levels meet demand tracking usage and setting inventory levels for specific group of products, in support of PAR & Perpetual locations
- Distributes medical supplies and equipment to patient care areas
- Monitors par levels for specific products to assure that appropriate levels are established in order not to affect patient care
- Identifies excess inventory, returning stock and processing credits; notifies supervisor of out-dates or slow moving inventory
- Participates in the put away and validation process of perpetual inventory items, and issues and credits materials from the inventory management point-of-use system
- Labels bins and handles requests to change pars; maintains clean and orderly stock locations
- Works in collaboration with other departments
- Conducts annual inventory count to determine asset value and additional inventories as requested
- Manages consigned inventory and processes bill-only’s as appropriate
- High school graduate, GED or equivalent
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, summarizing analysis in reports with minimal supervision Stays on task and meets deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of supply chain applications (e.g., Lawson).
- Knowledge of automated ERP systems and processes.
- Ability to process and present data clearly
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 15 to 30 pounds.
This position is Monday - Friday with rotating weekends and holidays.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs