Weekend Scheduling Coordinator
Dignity Health at Home has provided home care and wellness services for many years. Their innovative services and specialty programs recognize the needs of each patient and promote the highest quality of life. Their goal is to ensure all services consistently exceed quality measures and the expectations of patients and referring physicians. Dignity Health at Home’s quality care is provided through a team of registered nurses, social workers, companions, dieticians, aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists.
Do you like a fast past environment?
Do you like the idea of making a difference in someone's life? If you answer yes, keep scrolling!
Dignity Health at Home is recruiting for a Weekend Intake and Scheduler Coordinator to work in our home care office in Chandler, AZ. The ideal candidate for this role must have intake and/or scheduling experience.
- Enters new patients into our electronic system, Homecare Homebase.
- Schedule admissions for clinicians and communicates appropriately regarding changes in schedule or service delivery. Ensures coordination of care between shifts.
- Explains and monitors non-medical performance expectations of field staff (i.e. punctuality, dress, conduct, and patient expectations). Documents and reports performance issues to management.
- Collects and communicates to management information concerning changes in personnel, recruitment needs, bill and pay rates, and information affecting the organization and the marketplace.
- Responsible for the initial entry, regarding new patients in all applicable computer software programs.
- Process documents in a timely and accurate manner using organization standard document management software and processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all HCHB workflow assigned is completed and current by the end of each business day.
Why join our amazing team?
- Competitive base pay and incentive bonus opportunity!
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
- Inexpensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with different plans to choose from
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company paid Short term and Long term disability
- Company-paid Life insurance equal to 2x annual salary
- 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution AND employer match!
Your work should be more than just a job. With us, you can expect a rewarding career, family-friendly work schedules and an opportunity to make a difference, to have a voice and to advance your career.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare office experience. Preferred home health experience.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.