Thoracic Telemetry Nurse
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Telemetry- Cardiothoracic
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
Chandler, Arizona,has a stable suburban population with an economy anchored by many large financial, and high tech companies. Located southeast of Phoenix, Chandler is a skillfully developed community of friendly, diverse neighborhoods with expansive parks, great schools, convenient shopping, and excellent career opportunities.
For more than 50 years, Dignity Health’s Chandler Regional Medical Center has focused on quality patient care and service to the community. As the longest established hospital in the southeast valley, Chandler Regional has provided care for the Chandler community since 1961. The hospital recently added a new five-story tower with 100 patient beds, increasing the acute-care bed count to 429. This expansion increased emergency and trauma services, as well as the surgical unit and intensive care offerings.
The word “dignity” perfectly defines what our organization stands for: showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. At Chandler Regional, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. They are the reason we are able to live out our healing ministry within the communities we serve. Our doctors, nurses and allied health professionals are a regular self-contained support system for each other. This unique working culture is one of the reasons why a career with us is so rewarding. Now is the perfect time to come grow your career with one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies.
- The CARDIOTHORACIC department cares for Telemetry patients with an emphasis on Thoracic patients, heart failure, COPD, post-surgical and trauma.
- Registered Nurse who shares the same passion for our critically ill patients to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and evidence-based practice.
- All Staff Nurses are expected to practice autonomously, consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and hospital job description.
- Assess patient/family health problems and resources, taking a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care. Provides professional nursing care and interventions to acutely ill adult patient populations.
- One (1) year RN experience.
- Current AZ State RN License in good standing.
- Current ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- Current BLS (American Heart required).
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including MS Office Suites.
- Must meet scheduling requirement of commitment level.
- ADN Diploma, BSN or Foreign Equivalent.
- One (1) year IMCU/Telemetry experience.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philoosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with hollistic, persaonalized care for the bod, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - thne you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Thoracic Telemetry Nurse at Chandler Regional Medical Center
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started