Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $32.50 - $58.90 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Chandler, Arizona,has a stable suburban population with an economy anchored by many large financial, and high tech companies. Located southeast of Phoenix, Chandler is a skillfully developed community of friendly, diverse neighborhoods with expansive parks, great schools, convenient shopping, and excellent career opportunities.
For more than 50 years, Dignity Health’s Chandler Regional Medical Center has focused on quality patient care and service to the community. As the longest established hospital in the southeast valley, Chandler Regional has provided care for the Chandler community since 1961. The hospital recently added a new five-story tower with 100 patient beds, increasing the acute-care bed count to 429. This expansion increased emergency and trauma services, as well as the surgical unit and intensive care offerings.
The word “dignity” perfectly defines what our organization stands for: showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. At Chandler Regional, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. They are the reason we are able to live out our healing ministry within the communities we serve. Our doctors, nurses and allied health professionals are a regular self-contained support system for each other. This unique working culture is one of the reasons why a career with us is so rewarding. Now is the perfect time to come grow your career with one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies.
Look for us on Facebookand follow us on Twitter.
The CHF Telemetry unit is a fast-paced environment offering a vast patient population and mix of patient diagnoses. All areas of the department work together to provide high quality care to meet and exceed the expectations of our patients while providing a satisfying experience to our patients and their families.
- Provide care for patient populations including but not limited to patients including CHF patients, cardiac drips, STEMI, post Cath care and much more.
- Registered Nurse who shares the same passion for our critically ill patients to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care based competence, professional expertise, knowledge and evidence-based practice.
- All Staff Nurses are expected to practice autonomously, consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and hospital job description.
- Assess patient/family health problems and resources, taking a leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care.
- Provides professional nursing care and interventions to acutely ill adult patient’s populations.
- One (1) year RN experience within applicable clinical specialty.
- ADN Diploma or foreign equivalent.
- Current AZ State RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS healthcare provider card.
- Current ACLS card must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Bachelors of Nursing Degree.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Telemetry Nurse at Chandler Regional Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started