Located in the Phoenix Ariz. suburb of Chandler the Chandler Regional Medical Center is a 338-bed not-for-profit hospital with more than 2500 employees and almost 1000 doctors on staff representing all major specialties. Chandler Regional joined the Dignity Health system in 1999 but has been part of the community for more than 50 years. The hospital includes a Level I Trauma Center a Heart and Vascular Center a Wound Healing Center a Family Birth Center and many additional services. During the fiscal year ending June 30 2016 Chandler Regional provided more than $48 million in community benefit. As a result of Dignity Health’s mission to deliver health care and partner with the community nearly 100000 people in the East Valley were reached through community health services. For more information visit: https://www.dignityhealth.org/arizona/locations/chandlerregional
Supervises telecommunications and PBX staff in performance of patient/customer service, pager maintenance and programs. Supports and implements administrative policies and procedures. Develops and supervises performance of team members.
- Oversees and maintains PBX data systems.
- Supervises trains mentors and develops Telecommunications/PBX personnel; evaluates staff performance insuring prompt courteous call answering respect for privacy accurate messages etc. Determines staffing needs based on workload adjusts as needed
- Provides customer assistance to patients visitors and employees as needed.
- Process all invoices to accounts payable for PBX and Telecommunications Department
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of three (3) years of telecommunications experience.
- None specified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs