The posted compensation range of $121.13 - $161.20 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Chandler, Arizona,has a stable suburban population with an economy anchored by many large financial, and high tech companies. Located southeast of Phoenix, Chandler is a skillfully developed community of friendly, diverse neighborhoods with expansive parks, great schools, convenient shopping, and excellent career opportunities.
For more than 50 years, Dignity Health’s Chandler Regional Medical Center has focused on quality patient care and service to the community. As the longest established hospital in the southeast valley, Chandler Regional has provided care for the Chandler community since 1961. The hospital recently added a new five-story tower with 96 patient beds, increasing the acute-care bed count to 338. This expansion increased emergency and trauma services, as well as the surgical unit and intensive care offerings.
The word “dignity” perfectly defines what our organization stands for: showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. At Chandler Regional, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. They are the reason we are able to live out our healing ministry within the communities we serve. Our doctors, nurses and allied health professionals are a regular self-contained support system for each other. This unique working culture is one of the reasons why a career with us is so rewarding.
Now is the perfect time to come grow your career with one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies.
We are seeking a dynamic Physician who is passionate about the health and well-being of our patients to provide excellent care to the patients of the Maricopa Urgent Care Clinic. Located in the City of Maricopa AZ a suburb of Phoenix this position is critical to the success of Chandler Regional Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
Provides excellent care in the role of Staff Physician for the patients of Dignity Health Urgent Care Clinics.
- Provides patients with medical care and treatment at the generally recognized professional level of quality, compassion and efficiency.
- Prepares and completes, in a timely and legible fashion, the medical record and other required records for all patients seen in the Urgent Care setting.
- Demonstrates an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Shows empathy and respect for patient and family dignity and privacy. Empowers patients and families to participate in care. Provides kind and compassionate care. Anticipates patient concerns about their health and treatment. Moves quickly to resolve all important concerns at the time of care.
- Demonstrates an effort to maximize clinic efficiency, especially at the end of the clinic workday, without compromising patient care quality. Works hard to speed flow of all patients through the clinic, while ensuring highest possible quality of care for each individual patient.
- In partnership with nursing staff, develops the plan of care, including the discharge process. Evaluates and modifies the plan of care, based on observable patient responses and attainment of expected outcomes
- In partnership with nursing staff, manages patients' pain level through administration of medications, completed required pain documentation and patient re-evaluation as evidenced by chart review.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information, records, employee records, hospital information system, and administrative information. Respects co-workers privacy by reusing to gossip. Conversation between employees and customers are conducted with discretion. Adheres to privacy / HIPAA policies. Maintains confidentiality of charts / medical records. Avoids "open" discussion of patient/patient status.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more!
Experience in the evaluation and treatment of acute medical conditions and injuries common to patients of all ages (e.g. chest pain abdominal pain infections laceration repair orthopedic injuries). Experience in utilizing and interpreting common lab tests EKGs and plain X-ray studies. Knowledge of federal state and Dignity Health/CRMC policies on medical care (e.g. EMTALA patient rights).
Preferred: Experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Department.
MD/DO Experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Department.
Licensed physician in good standing.
Unrestricted DEA certification.
Privileged or eligible to obtain privileges at CRMC Board Certified (or an active board candidate) in Emergency Medicine or Family Practice or any other specialty plus a minimum of one year experience in an acute setting that includes pediatric and adult patient care.
BLS AHA Required
ACLS AHA Required
PALS within six months of hire.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs