The posted compensation range of $121.13 - $161.20 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Located in the Phoenix, Arizona, suburb of Chandler, the Chandler Regional Medical Center is a 338-bed, not-for-profit hospital with more than 2,500 employees and almost 1,000 doctors on staff representing all major specialties. Chandler Regional joined the Dignity Health system in 1999, but has been part of the community for more than 50 years. The hospital includes a Level I Trauma Center, a Heart and Vascular Center, a Wound Healing Center, a Family Birth Center and many additional services. During the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016, Chandler Regional provided more than $48 million in community benefit. As a result of Dignity Health’s mission to deliver health care and partner with the community, nearly 100,000 people in the East Valley were reached through community health services. For more information visit: https://www.dignityhealth.org/arizona/locations/chandlerregional
Now is the time to join Dignity Health and Chandler Regional Medical Center to make a difference in the East Valley community. Dignity Health is consistently named an outstanding place to work and one of Arizona's healthiest employers. Come grow your career with one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies.
For the health of our community ... we are proud to announce that we are a tobacco-free campus.
Located in the Town of Ahwatukee, Az, a suburb of Phoenix, this position is critical to the success of Chandler Regional Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
- Board-certified (or an active board Candidate) in Emergency Medicine or Family Practice, or any other specialty
- One year's experience in an acute care setting that includes pediatric and adult patient care
- Experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Department
- Licensed physician in good standing in the State of Arizona
- MD/DO Unrestricted DEA certification
- Knowledge of federal, state, and Dignity Health and CRMC policies on medical care (e.g., EMTALA, patient rights)
- Physician license in good standing
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS
- PALS certification must be obtained within 6 months of hire
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs