Home Care LPN
Dignity Health at Home provides home care and wellness services for Phoenix, Arizona. Their innovative services and specialty programs recognize the needs of each patient and promote the highest quality of life. Their goal is to ensure all services consistently exceed quality measures and the expectations of patients and referring physicians. Dignity Health at Home's quality care is provided through a team of registered nurses, social workers, companions, dieticians, aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists.
Dignity Health at Home is recruiting for Home Care LPNs in East Valley. The Licensed Practical Nurse performs patient care duties based on approved treatment plans. The Licensed Practical Nurse must be able to observe and report abnormal occurrences or changes in patients to the supervisor and document care provided. The Licensed Practical Nurse uses the nursing process to provide quality services to patients in a compassionate, professional, ethical and knowledgeable manner, thereby creating high levels of customer satisfaction and successful outcomes.
- Collaborates and coordinates patient care as a team with the designated RN Case Manager and other disciplines following plan of treatment and patient care plan, focusing on the right care at the right time for the right outcomes.
- Performs visits as prescribed in the physician’s plan of treatment and in compliance with federal, state and county guidelines.
- Makes skilled observations regarding patient’s physical and mental condition.
- Reports changes in patient condition to appropriate personnel and the attending physician.
- Provides patient care education to patient and other caregivers.
- Participates in case conferences, summary reports, quarterly record review, annual program review and in-services or special case orientations.
Why join our amazing team?
- Competitive pay with opportunities for bonuses
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Free CEUs
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Electronic charting
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with different plans to choose from
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company paid Short term and Long term disability
- Company-paid Life insurance equal to 2x annual salary
- 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution AND employer match!
- Active LPN License in Arizona
- One year nursing experience required
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR certification
- Active Driver's License, car insurance and reliable transportation
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.