The posted compensation range of $33.60 - $48.73 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Chandler, Arizona, has a stable suburban population with an economy anchored by many large financial, and high tech companies. Located southeast of Phoenix, Chandler is a skillfully developed community of friendly, diverse neighborhoods with expansive parks, great schools, convenient shopping, and excellent career opportunities.
For more than 50 years, Dignity Health’s Chandler Regional Medical Center has focused on quality patient care and service to the community. As the longest established hospital in the southeast valley, Chandler Regional has provided care for the Chandler community since 1961. The hospital recently added a new five-story tower with 100 patient beds, increasing the acute-care bed count to 429. This expansion increased emergency and trauma services, as well as the surgical unit and intensive care offerings.
The word “dignity” perfectly defines what our organization stands for: showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. At Chandler Regional, our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. They are the reason we are able to live out our healing ministry within the communities we serve. Our doctors, nurses and allied health professionals are a regular self-contained support system for each other. This unique working culture is one of the reasons why a career with us is so rewarding. Now is the perfect time to come grow your career with one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies.
- Must be able to perform basic neurology procedures; EEG
- Critical thinking skills are evident in providing patient care as demonstrated through direct observation and feedback. Assesses critical care patients and monitors status. Documentation is completed appropriately.
- Assists with Cardiology procedures (EKG, Stress Testing, Muse Editing, etc.) as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- American Heart Association-issued BLS card
- Minimum of 3 years experience performing EEG's
- 3 years experience performing pediatric EEGs
- 3 years experience performing ambulatory EEGs
- Skilled in EKGs and Stress Tests
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs